Custom development toolsets
Our experienced designers, solution architects, developers, and testers use a range of tools. Importantly, we listen carefully and select tools that match your project needs and will be well supported.
- Cloud infrastructure in Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Postgres and SQL Server databases
- .NET Core and Python application frameworks
- Xamarin and Ionic mobile application toolsets
- Angular, MVC, and HTML5/CSS web user experience
- Agile product development approaches
Pasture Growth Forecaster
When you need a view of how pastures grow and respond to soil, nutrients, and climate, you should consider the Pasture Growth Forecaster.
Developed by Rezare Systems in conjunction with DairyNZ and Beef+Lamb New Zealand, the pasture growth forecaster is delivered as a wholesale API that organisations and software vendors can plug into their solutions.
Livestock performance and tracing
Rezare Systems’ pureFarming livestock software provides a white-label platform for animal recording:
- Individual animal performance recording
- EID radio frequency identification tags
- Mobile applications that integrate with scales and readers
- Traceability of animals between farms and holdings
- Suitable platform for genetic analysis and breeding
EasiTrace movement services
Every country has its own regulated livestock registration and movement notification service. Each of these services does similar things, but they all work differently: different authentication, web services, XML, SOAP, FTP or other arcane interfaces.
EasiTrace standardises livestock regulatory services for the UK, New Zealand and Australia into a common, asynchronous interface designed for use by your applications.