You’re planning, attending, or have attended a MobileTECH agricultural technology event.
In our experience, this means you are:
- Focused on agriculture and primary industries
- Looking for the opportunities and solutions that come from savvy application of technology
- A visionary, leader, product owner or hands-on creator
- Capable of new and exciting things that will change our industry.
Many of our agricultural sector customers have a “big idea”. Perhaps you do too.
And most people with a big idea are interested in how others can help:
- Technology enablers
- Market partners
There are interesting and challenging problems to be solved: data collection and remote sensing, connecting disparate data sets, translating information between systems, turning data into insights, and helping farmers and growers, advisors, suppliers, or purchasers to act.
We’d like to help you as you take your “big idea” forward.
- Many of our team have more than 20 years’ experience in agriculture, deep understanding of the issues, and international connections. We’re keen to share this to help you progress.
Reach out to us for an initial discussion, free of charge.
- You may want to draw on elements of our pre-built solutions. These support forecasting pasture growth, connecting to livestock traceability databases, tools for animal recording, and of course the authentication, permissioning, and data translation engine that is the Map of Ag platform.
Read more about our solutions here.
- We can help with resourcing and delivery. If you’re seeking a development partner for all or just a piece of your project, our teams of capable developers can help. We support a variety of platforms and toolsets, and our business analysts speak “farming” too.
Find out how we can help here.