Who we are
If you have any questions about this policy, or would like to correct information we hold about you, please write to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail to Rezare Systems, PO Box 9466, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand.
Information and services covered by this policy
This policy governs our data collection, processing and usage practices, in relation to our Websites (www.rezare.co.nz, www.rezare.com, www.rezare.co.uk, www.rezare.com.au, and related sites owned and controlled by Rezare Systems), and to our customer management system and customer services. This policy does not cover other sites, applications or services developed by Rezare Systems for its customers.
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself.
We use third parties as data processors to manage cookie data and provide us with insights. This may include organisations such as Google Inc, HubSpot Inc, and WordPress.com.
You may wish to visit www.allaboutcookies.org to learn more about cookies. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above web site will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our Website features may not function as a result.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect Personal Information about you when you complete our Contact Us form, when you telephone or email us with an enquiry or if we enter into a contractual relationship with you. We may also collect information from you if we have engaged in a conversation with you and where you (for example) supply us with your business card.
We also collect Personal Information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies which allows us to track user behaviours on our Website, and/or track email open activity in connection with our Customer Relationship Management and other marketing software solutions.
Personal Information that we collect may include your name, job role and company, work address, contact telephone, email, instant messaging and social media (e.g. Twitter/LinkedIn) links. This allows us to communicate with you about your needs and our content and services.
We do not collect any Sensitive Information (which would include credit or debit card numbers, personal financial information, social security, password, drivers licence or identification numbers, racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health condition or similar data).
How we use Personal Information we collect
We use your Personal Information to meet our contractual obligations with you (which may include sending your details to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies), or where we believe we have a legitimate interest (for example contacting you as an existing customer, or in connection with the direct marketing of related products and services we think may be of interest to you).
If you are a visitor or customer located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), our legal basis for collecting and using your Personal Information is one of legitimate interest, as customers, business collaborators, or potential users of our content or services.
Where you have consented to receive communications from us, or we believe through direct personal communication that you would benefit from hearing about our products and services, we may:
- send you information or content that may be of interest to you by post, email or other means, and send you marketing information about our business in accordance with your communication preferences;
- meet legal requirements.
Your rights in relation to personal information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the email or postal address at the start of this policy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and will notify you of the action we have taken.
Security of your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures.
Other web sites and social media
Our Websites may contain links to other web sites. When you navigate to other web sites, you should read their own privacy policies. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the content or practices of these other web sites.