The Bootcamp is a two-day workshop created to provide inventors and visionaries, product managers, and functional specialists in service teams with the tools to build business cases, prototype and validate their ideas and convert these into products or services. Ag Innovations Bootcamp is brought to you by Rezare Systems and the New Zealand National Fieldays Society Inc. Over the two days you will:
- Hear the experiences and war stories of other product managers
- Learn how to map out your product’s business case
- Discover how to apply design methods to interview users, prototype your product or service, and validate it with customers
- Build a network of peers who are solving similar challenges, and people who can help
Who should attend?
You will get the most value out of this event if you are working in product management in agriculture or ag-tech, or if have an idea for an agricultural-sector product or service.
- Sole proprietors
- Start-up Entrepreneurs
- Ag-Tech and equipment supplies companies
- Established agribusinesses seeking product, service, or relationship innovation
Come with an open mind to learn, apply, and network with others. You may find greater value to nominate two people from your business to attend, so they can discuss and refine ideas together.
Concerned about sharing your idea or intellectual property? You’ll be able to choose a “proxy” idea or project for use in group activities so you can learn techniques without sharing your actual business plan.
Wednesday 5th December 2018
|10:00||Arrive and register at Mystery Creek, Hamilton|
|10:30||Keynote speaker and case studies|
|13:30||Building your business case and lean canvas|
|15:20||Design Thinking 1 – understanding your customers|
|18:20||Evening BBQ dinner and networking|
Thursday 6th December 2018
|08:50||Design Thinking 2 – ideation and prototyping|
|13:15||Design Thinking 3 – validate your ideas|
|14:30||Review learnings and next steps|
|15:15||Depart for the airport|
|Attendees will be delivered to the airport on request, a 10-minute trip.|
Venue and Accommodation
Accommodation for the event is available at:
- Ibis Hamilton Tainui (prices typically $146 to $190 NZD per night)
- Novotel Hamilton Tainui (prices typically $190 to $260 NZD per night)
Transport will be provided between these two hotels and the event venue.
Rezare Systems Limited